We are so happy that numbers are low enough this summer to meet again in July!
We hope to be able to continue meeting in September but in the meantime, we are open for both current and prospective members to attend in July for free.
1. Adults must wear a MASK in the common areas of the building (hallways & bathrooms), but they may be removed inside the playgroup room. Individuals may choose to wear one in the playgroup room if it makes them feel safer.
2. Members must either be fully vaccinated, recovered, or have a recent 🚩NEGATIVE TEST🚩 to attend playgroup (this is referred to as 3G – “geimpft, gestestet, genesen”). At the start of each meeting we will collect your contact data on a sign in sheet where you will also be asked to confirm your 3G status. Unvaccinated adults are asked to get tested* or take a self test no more than 24 hours before the start of playgroup.
3. DISTANCING is required between adults as much as possible and only one person at a time is allowed in the kitchen.
4. The WINDOWS will remain open during meetings.
5. DISINFECT your hands upon entering the building.
6. The Baby & Toddler group has their own TOY BOX that does not get used by any other groups. Please bring your own toy along if you’d rather not use the communal ones. Parents attending the Preschooler group with a younger sibling should also bring a toy along for them to play with.
7. FOOD & DRINK rules will be decided on by the leaders of each group.
8. Normal end-of-session CLEANING UP procedures will be more thorough than what is usually required.
Additionally of course, members with any symptoms or who have been in contact with a positive case in the past 14 days will be asked to stay home.
Your group leaders will go over all of the procedures in detail. Please help them as much as you can so that things run smoothly and successfully for everyone.
*To book a free Corona test in Stuttgart, check this map for a location near playgroup or your home (includes links to book the test)